Take advantage of our opportunities and come and listen to the silence!
Casas do Coro & Gourmet & Wine Experience
Check-in and Welcome Drink Sparkling Encounter Rosé Brute Touriga Nacional
09: 00h Breakfast 10: 30h Departure to Muxagata
11:00 Departure with the Ramos Pinto team
11:30 a.m. Visit to Rufous Prints and Quinta da Ervamoira, Museu do Sitio, Casa Ramos Pinto, with an extended wine tasting, an unforgettable visit, probably the most magical place in the region, always with the friendly Sónia Teixeira.
14: 00h Lunch at Quinta da Ervamoira 16: 00h Return to Casas do Côro
Tasting Dinner in the Houses of the Choir preceded by a Tasting accompanied by 5 Wines that will allow you to better understand the virtues of the Terroir of the Upper Douro.
At the end of the Dinner a 40 minute walk where in addition to the magic of silence, you will get to know those views, the best,
who had not yet discovered the Casas do Côro and the beautiful Historical Village of Marialva.
Pedestrian guided tour of the Marialva Castle, and the vast Historical, Religious, Architectural and Natural Heritage of the Historical Village.
12:00 PM Check-out
Program valid for 2 people.
Transfers not included.
Côa Archeologic Museum Experience
Check-in and welcome drink Sparkling Rosé Meeting Touriga Nacional
09: 30h | Departure to Vila Nova de Foz-Côa
10:00 a.m. | Arrival at the Côa Museum
10:30 a.m. | Visit to the Rock Engravings and Côa Museum
The Côa River Valley is a unique place in the world for presenting artistic manifestations of open air at various times of prehistory and history, including the largest collection of paleolithic open air figurations known today, with guides from the Archaeological Park of the Côa Valley, the best option to realize the hardness of this region of the northern interior border.
14:00 | Tapas Lunch at Casas do Côro
Dinner at Casas do Côro
At the end of the 40 minute walk dinner where in addition to the magic of silence, you will get to know those best views, which had not yet discovered the Houses of the Choir and the beautiful Historical Village of Marialva.
Pedestrian guided tour to the Castle of Marialva, and to the vast Historical, Religious, Architectural and Natural Heritage of the Historical Village.
12: 00h | Check-out
Transfers not included.
- 1st day
- Check-in and welcome drink Espumante Bruto Casas do Côro - Encontro 2008
- 2nd Day
- 11:00 a.m.
Throughout Casas do Côro's years of existence, many of our guests encouraged Carmen to enable them to participate in culinary activities, sharing their wisdom!
With this program finally after we convince it will be possible to participate with her in a culinary work-shop for about 2 hours at mid-morning and then have lunch all that was made, plus a new experience we want to participate, taste and learn to do the same in your houses, surprising your friends.
- 13:30 a.m. Lunch
- Dinner at Casas do Côro
- At the end of the dinner, a 40 minute walk where, in addition to the magic of silence, you will get to know the best views that you have not yet discovered of the Houses of the Choir and the beautiful Marialva Historical Village.
- 3rd Day
- Pedestrian guided tour to the Castle of Marialva, and to the vast Historical, Religious, Architectural and Natural Heritage of the Historical Village.
- 12:00 PM Check-out
Available from 2019-01-04 until 2020-12-20
Polaris Power Casas do Coro
- 2 Nights accommodation in bed and buffet breakfast in a superior double room with suite upgrade on request.
- 1 Dinner for 2 people tasting menu Casas do Coro with 4 wine wines.
- Experience 120 minutes of pure adrenaline in our 4-seater Polaris 1000 driven by an experienced Pilot.
We traverse fantastic trails starting and arriving in the Historical Village of Marialva amidst almond, olive and large vineyards blending emotion with landscapes and inaccessible sites in a pure nature setting, ending in the Vineyard of the Houses of the Choir with a chic hippie picnic to retemper the emotions experienced. ***
- Access to the circuit at Eco Friendly Concept Spa , indoor heated pool, aquagym, Turkish bath, panoramic sauna and a glass of white wine at the lifestyle spa lounge.
- Pedestrian guided visit to the vast historical, scenic, architectural, religious and human heritage of the Historical Village of Marialva.
- Offer a box set of 3 bottles of wine (white, rosé and red) Casas do Côro at check-out.
Available from 2019-01-02 until 2020-12-20